Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 provides a single, integrated location where employees can efficiently collaborate with team members, find organizational resources, search for experts and corporate information, manage content and workflow, and leverage business insight to make better-informed decisions.
• Collaboration Allow teams to work together effectively, collaborate on and publish documents, maintain task lists, implement workflows, and share information through the use of wikis and blogs.
• Portals Create a personal MySite portal to share information with others and personalize the user experience and content of an enterprise Web site based on the user’s profile.
• Enterprise Search Quickly and easily find people, expertise, and content in business applications.
• Enterprise Content Management Create and manage documents, records, and Web content.
• Business Process and Forms Create workflows and electronic forms to automate and streamline your business processes.
• Business Intelligence Allow information workers to easily access critical business information, analyze and view data, and publish reports to make more informed decisions.