Microsoft will be rolling out new features during March – April 2018 timeframe. Tenants on “targeted release” (AKA “first release”) will naturally see these first.
- Search in site management – You’ve asked for it. You can now search your list of sites. We’re still tweaking a few things but give it a shot and let us know what you think.
- Export to CSV – Another big request, you can export the site management info to a comma separated value file (CSV) on PC or Mac. Give it a shot and let us know if we missed anything.
- Custom views – You can create new views for the site management page and update the default view. Note that the views you create are shared across all admins on the new SPO admin center.
- Site level sharing for non-group-connected sites – We’re bringing the “share” in SharePoint back to the new SharePoint admin center by enabling management of site level sharing settings for non-group-connected sites. We will follow this shortly with support for group-connected sites, and also support for advanced sharing settings. In case you’re wondering, yes, we are working on a new tenant-level sharing page.
- Updated email layout when contacting site admins through the site management interface.
Also, more features will come shortly after:
- Site level sharing for group-connected sites
- Addition of site URL column to default view
- Site management progress indicator updates – We improved support for timeouts and errors.
- Updated preview banner and intro – We wanted to make it clear this was a work in progress.