Check out this live coding demo of how to reference and include [angular2-datatable] in your Angular2 CLI project. Cheers!
Recently I wanted to create a Communication site in Office 365 but did not see the “+New” menu on the tenant SharePoint landing page. However, I switched to another tenant and watched HTTP traffic over F12 Network tools. Here I could see the exact URL for the APSX new Communication Site form.
Adding the URL suffix “/_layouts/15/CreateGroup.aspx” allowed me to successfully create a Communication Site on other tenants. Hope this helps! Cheers.
- Navigate to portal root https://tenant.sharepoint.com/
- Append URL with suffix “/_layouts/15/CreateGroup.aspx” for a complete URL such as https://tenant.sharepoint.com/_layouts/15/CreateGroup.aspx
- Form to create Team or Communication Site is now visible
- Select “Communication”
- Provide URL, type, and description
New-PNPTenantSite : The web template SITEPAGEPUBLISHING#0 is not available for sites on this tenant.
Recently I had an issue where RDP to new Windows Server 2012 R2 machines required login – twice. Saved credentials in RDP Manager were being passed, but the target machine required a second login. Annoying and different than other servers I manage.
- Run “GPEDIT.MSC”
- Browse to “Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Remote Desktop Services\Remote Desktop Session Host\Security”
- Modify the “Always prompt for password upon connection” setting to “Disabled”
- Log out and log in
- Should accept saved credentials now
Recently I found a way to dynamically update Microsoft Word text placeholders with PowerShell script. Because DOCX files are ZIP archive we can extract to a TEMP folder to update the internal XML document text. From there, bundling to a new ZIP archive and renaming DOCX enable us to deliver the final DOCX version to users.
Below is a demo with full source code. Cheers!